Our team comprises industry practitioners and ex-regulators who provide advice and solutions to clients on credit risk management practices and regulatory requirements. Rhizome’s engagements are complemented with support from experienced, retired CROs and senior credit risk executives.
Framework and policy design and implementation
- Process, framework design and implementation support – to assist financial institutions with the design, build and implementation of changes to financial risk practices and frameworks.
- APS 220 Credit Risk Management implementation – to assist financial institutions with the implementation of the new regulatory requirements.
- Credit risk training solutions – providing bespoke training solutions to meet the need, capability and experience of your staff.
- Independent credit risk portfolio reviews – providing insights into the quality of loan portfolios from file reviews and portfolio data to senior management and boards of financial institutions.
- Loan loss reviews – losses incurred to understand root cause and identify areas in risk appetite, policy and processes (lessons learnt).
- APS 220 Credit Risk Management – regular independent reviews of Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions’ (ADIs) credit origination, assessment and approval and management functions.
Capital Management and ICAAP Support
Our team of ex-APRA regulators help financial institutions with their capital management and internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP). We support capital policy documentation to assess policies and procedures that outline the capital management plan.