Our deep understanding of prudential regulation helps financial institutions manage regulatory change. We also provide independent review services as required by APRA.
- New licence and restructure of existing licence application advice – providing guidance to new applicants seeking a banking licence.
- CPS 220 Comprehensive risk management framework review – undertaking independent reviews to regulated entities required to undertake a risk management framework review every three years.
- APS 220 independent credit risk management review – undertaking reviews to meet APRA’s requirement for a regular independent review of the ADI’s credit origination, assessment and approval and management functions.
- Independent reviews – tripartite and other independent reviews commissioned to meet regulatory requirements
- Regulatory review preparation and engagement planning